Jan 22, 2009

The Daily Photo

I've always wanted a photo blog but I held off until I had a camera that shot decent pictures. That time has now come! I now have a beautiful little Nikon D60 and have been itching to get this blog up and running.

I'll be posting pictures that I take here in Southern California and some out of my town when I head off on vacation or to visit people. Scenery, people, and things that catch my eye will appear.

I've always been fascinated with God's creation. When I look at the ocean or a tree it reminds me how I am made; how much more He cares for me. I hope that I can share that same feeling with you from things that I see.

Now, If I happen to skip a day, please don't say "AHA!". Because, I'll just tell you now, I am forgetful and sometimes life doesn't let me do the things I want to do... so take that as a small, teeny, lil' warning. I may not post a new picture everyday even though this is called, The Daily Photo.

ENJOY and please leave feedback. Of course, remember that I am NO professional, far from it in fact.

Many blessings!!

Deb
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment